In charge of building, rebuilding, and refining the bodies of the most elite athletes in the world, the strength and conditioning coaches of the NFL have the ability to impact the outcome of the season more than almost any other coach. Once a year—during the national Scouting Combine—the NFL’s fraternity of strength and conditioning coaches puts down their professional rivalries for a night of mutual recognition, respect, and celebration.
Held in the ballroom of the Westin Hotel in downtown Indianapolis, and catered by the legendary Shula’s Steakhouse, the NFL Strength & Conditioning Coaches Banquet is the annual awards gala recognizing the top performers in the field. The all-in-one night of celebration and recognition of what it takes to build legendary players and championship teams includes:
- Awards presented in three categories, including the NFL Champions Award, the Coach of the Year Award, and a Lifetime Achievement Award
- Educational presentations and inspirational speakers
- An abundance of top-shelf food
- Deep camaraderie where lifelong relationships are formed and networks are created
The NFL Strength & Conditioning Coaches Banquet. Coming in February 2018.
May the best coach win!
Limited partnerships for sponsorship are available. This association limits its strategic partners to a select number of companies that contribute intrinsic value to the development of football players and their Strength & Conditioning Coaches. Once your application is complete it will be reviewed and voted upon for approval.
- First, fill out the Sponsor Registration form.
- After we receive your registration form, a PFSCCA representative will reach out to confirm receipt of your application and payment, and determine your partnership program and strategy.