Are you up to date on the latest research for building injury resiliency in athletes? If not, you could be promoting injury, not reducing it. The Injury Resiliency course is designed from the presentations at the exclusive 2018 NFL Strength & Conditioning Coaches Injury Resiliency Summit. While the summit was invite only, you can now access the same information shared with the top NFL Strength & Conditioning coaches.
This course will arm you with the latest scientific evidence and best practices for reducing injury and accelerating performance in players of all skill levels. You’ll learn from top researchers and practitioners regarded as true leaders in the field. In partnership with the NSCA, you’ll earn CEU’s and strengthen your skills as a fitness professional.
- Dosage Prescription Strategies for Off-Season, Pre-Season and In-Season Training Scenarios
- Presented by: Derek M. Hansen
- Sport Injuries: Patterns, Trends & Current Thinking
- Presented by: Dan Pfaff
- Enhancing Injury Resilience & Performance in the Football Athlete: A Spine Perspective
- Presented by: Stuart M. McGill, PhD and Brian Carroll
- ACL Injury/Re-Injury Prevention: Why Monitoring Concentric/Eccentric Force Asymmetries Matters
- Presented by: Matt Jordan, PhD, CSCS
- Post-Rehabilitation of ACL Injuries in Athletes
- Presented by: Robert Panariello
PLUS Bonus Content:
- Q&A Session with all presenters
- Six Mental Toughness Hacks for Injured Athletes
- Presented by: Dr. Rob Bell