More About the Injury Resilience & Performance Online Course
Recently updated with 3.5 hours of new content!
Are you up to date on the latest research for building injury resiliency in athletes? If not, you could be promoting injury, not reducing it. The Injury Resilience & Performance Online Course is designed from the presentations at the exclusive 2018 NFL Strength & Conditioning Coaches Injury Resiliency Summit. While the summit was invite only, you can now access the same information shared with the top NFL Strength & Conditioning coaches.
This course will arm you with the latest scientific evidence and best practices for reducing injury and accelerating performance in players of all skill levels. You’ll learn from top researchers and practitioners regarded as true leaders in the field. In partnership with the NSCA, you’ll earn 1.4 CEU’s and strengthen your skills as a fitness professional.
- Dosage Prescription Strategies for Off-Season, Pre-Season and In-Season Training Scenarios
- Presented by: Derek M. Hansen
- Sport Injuries: Patterns, Trends & Current Thinking
- Presented by: Dan Pfaff
- Enhancing Injury Resilience & Performance in the Football Athlete: A Spine Perspective
- Presented by: Stuart M. McGill, PhD and Brian Carroll
- ACL Injury/Re-Injury Prevention: Why Monitoring Concentric/Eccentric Force Asymmetries Matters
- Presented by: Matt Jordan, PhD, CSCS
- Post-Rehabilitation of ACL Injuries in Athletes
- Presented by: Robert Panariello
- Latest Research in Running Mechanics, Speed Development & Agilities
- Presented by: Dr. Ken Clark
- Fascia Training
- Presented by: Bill Parisi
PLUS Bonus Content:
- Q&A Session with all presenters
- Six Mental Toughness Hacks for Injured Athletes
- Presented by: Dr. Rob Bell
- Using Force Platforms to Prevent Injury & Enhance Performance
- Presented by: Phil Wagner, MD
More About “Fascia Training: A Whole System Approach”
Recent studies are showing that our connective tissue network—or “fascia system”—is a single integrated, full-body sensory-organ that is far more responsible for storing, releasing, and transferring elastic energy than was previously understood. Data is also showing that the traditional industry focus on training for speed via more strength is often slowing athletes down, inhibiting proprioception, and increasing their risk for injury. In Fascia Training: A Whole-System Approach, Bill Parisi, founder of the Parisi Speed School, explores the new evidence-based science of fascia training as explained by top experts in the field, including Stu McGill Ph.D., Dan Pfaff, Tom Myers, Ken Clark Ph.D., Phil Wagner MD, and Todd Wright. Embarking on a cross-country road trip, Bill Parisi and Johnathon Allen discuss the latest findings along with new training and diagnostic tools for increasing speed, power, and injury resilience using a three-dimensional, whole-system approach.