Dan Pfaff is a world-renowned track and field coach who has trained national, world, and Olympic championship athletes. His impressive background includes directorships of international training centers, coaching staff development, Division I intercollegiate track and field as a head coach, as well as numerous assistant coaching and teaching positions.
During this presentation, you’ll learn how to utilize information from an athletic sprinting movement screen specifically designed for speed and quickness in athletes.
Key takeaways include:
- Become a better coach, athlete and/or practitioner
- Become a better consumer of sports medicine services
- Improve communication among athletes, coaches and performance service providers
- Improve understanding of kinesiological factors for wellness
- Improve work quality and capacities
- Reduce acute and chronic injury occurrences
- Reduce lost man hours and competition absences
- Improve coach/athlete reporting skills