Join the Pre-Order List!
Sign up now to be the first to know when the Injury Resiliency course is available.
The Injury Resiliency course is designed from the presentations at the exclusive 2018 NFL Strength & Conditioning Coaches Injury Resiliency Summit. While the summit was invite only, you can now access the same information shared with the top NFL Strength & Conditioning coaches.
- Arm yourself with the latest scientific evidence and best practices for reducing injury and accelerating performance in players of all skill levels.
- Learn from top researchers and practitioners regarded as true leaders in the field.
- Earn CEU’s and strengthen your skills as a fitness professional.
The Injury Resiliency course features more than 10 hours of educational content with in-depth review of the latest scientific research, as well as hands-on workshops for application of the techniques presented.
- Dosage Prescription Strategies for Off-Season, Pre-Season and In-Season Training Scenarios
- Presented by: Derek M. Hansen
- Sport Injuries: Patterns, Trends & Current Thinking
- Presented by: Dan Pfaff
- Enhancing Injury Resilience & Performance in the Football Athlete: A Spine Perspective
- Presented by: Stuart M. McGill, PhD and Brian Carroll
- ACL Injury/Re-Injury Prevention: Why Monitoring Concentric/Eccentric Force Asymmetries Matters
- Presented by: Matt Jordan, PhD, CSCS
Sign Up Now
The Injury Resiliency course is launching soon! Join the pre-order list now for early notification.