Learn how to build injury resiliency with your athletes from the best in the world.
Are you up to date on the latest research for building injury resiliency in athletes? If not, you could be promoting injury, not reducing it. This injury resiliency clinic is designed from the presentations at the exclusive 2018 NFL Strength & Conditioning Coaches Injury Resiliency Summit. Arm your athletes with the latest scientific evidence and best practices for reducing injury and accelerating performance in players of all skill levels.
What To Expect
- Comprehensive Sparta ScanTM for every athlete
- Scientifically identify strengths and weakness in the athlete’s upper and lower extremities
- Evidence-based methods for enhancing injury resilience, performance and recovery in athletes
- The Parisi Active Dynamic Warmup, backed by 25+ years of data, shown to increase blood flow, improve strength, conditioning, dynamic flexibility, balance and coordination, decrease the chance of injury, and work on technical running form
- Training strategies for offseason, pre-season and in-season to support athlete health and longevity
As Seen On The Today Show & Fox Business
Sparta Science is an industry leading solution for reducing injuries and optimizing performance with validated scientific assessments. Sparta’s force plate software is used to quickly predict, diagnose, and prescribe personalized plans that reduce any physical limitations to improve an individual’s availability to play and overall performance.
How It Works
Validated scientific assessments determine an athlete’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Step onto FORCE PLATE
- Perform 3 Vertical Jumps
- End in a Landing Position
The Sparta Software compares an athlete’s results to the Sparta database and delivers actionable insights.
Validated workout prescriptions are tailored to each athlete to reduce injury and improve athletic performance.
Interested in Learning More About the Injury Resiliency Clinic?
Submit the form below and a member of our team will contact you shortly.