Take your athletes to the next level with the training strategies used by NFL Strength Coaches
Every year at the NFL Combine, Strength Coaches from all 32 teams gather for a day of continued education delivered by some of the top experts and researchers in the world. Coach like a Pro with access to the same education they receive – two incredible online courses meant to build stronger, faster, more injury resilient athletes, no matter the sport.
Dive into 30+ hours of content. Earn CEUs. Improve athlete outcomes.
Two Courses, One Great Deal
Save $100 on the bundle!
Elite Athletic Performance
$299 | 13 hours of Content
1. Latest Research in Running Mechanics, Speed Development & Agilities
Presented by: Dr. Ken Clark
2. Strength Training to Improve Connective Tissue Health & Performance
Presented by: Dr. Keith Baar
3. Fascia Training: A Whole System Approach
Presented by: Bill Parisi
4. Fascia Training to Optimize Performance
Presented by: Dr. Robert Schleip & Michol Dalcourt
5. Velocity Based Training
Presented by: Dr. Bryan Mann
6. Dosage Prescription Strategies for Off-Season, Pre-Season and In-Season Training Scenarios
Presented by: Derek Hansen
Injury Resilience for
$299 | 18 hours of Content
1. Sport Injuries: Patterns,Trends & Current Thinking
Presented by: Dan Pfaff
2. The Anatomy of Hamstring Injuries & Prevention
Presented by: Dr. Bryan Heiderscheit, Dr. David Opar, Dr. Silvia Blemker, Dr. Ryan Timmins & Dr. Jack Hickey
3. ACL Injury/Re-Injury Prevention: Why Monitoring Concentric/Eccentric Force Asymmetries Matters
Presented by: Matt Jordan
4. Enhancing Injury Resilience & Performance: A Spine Perspective
Presented by: Stuart McGill & Brian Carroll
5. Speed-Based Knee Rehab & Return to Play Protocols
Presented by: Irving “Boo” Schexnayder
6. Who Owns Pain and Range of Motion?
Presented by: Dr. Kelly Starrett