Learn how to build injury resiliency with your athletes from the best in the world.
Are you up to date on the latest research for building injury resiliency in athletes? If not, you could be promoting injury, not reducing it. This injury resiliency clinic is designed from the presentations at the exclusive 2018 NFL Strength & Conditioning Coaches Injury Resiliency Summit. Arm your athletes with the latest scientific evidence and best practices for reducing injury and accelerating performance in players of all skill levels.
Parisi Speed School – Downingtown
Academy Sports Complex
3527 Linclon Hwy
Thorndale PA, 19372
February 2, 2019 10:00am – 2:00pm
Please register each athlete individually. You will be asked to choose your preferred testing time. Each time block is limited to 50 athletes. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Eric Mitchell at [email protected]
What To Expect
- Comprehensive Sparta ScanTM for every athlete
- Scientifically identify strengths and weakness in the athlete’s upper and lower extremities
- Evidence-based methods for enhancing injury resilience, performance and recovery in athletes
- The Parisi Active Dynamic Warmup, backed by 25+ years of data, shown to increase blood flow, improve strength, conditioning, dynamic flexibility, balance and coordination, decrease the chance of injury, and work on technical running form
- Training strategies for offseason, pre-season and in-season to support athlete health and longevity
Sparta Science is an industry leading solution for reducing injuries and optimizing performance with validated scientific assessments. Sparta’s force plate software is used to quickly predict, diagnose, and prescribe personalized plans that reduce any physical limitations to improve an individual’s availability to play and overall performance.
How It Works
Validated scientific assessments determine an athlete’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Step onto FORCE PLATE
- Perform 3 Vertical Jumps
- End in a Landing Position
The Sparta Software compares an athlete’s results to the Sparta database and delivers actionable insights.
Validated workout prescriptions are tailored to each athlete to reduce injury and improve athletic performance.